Forward your information via Voicemail/Text to (972) 939-6501, or
Fax your information to (866) 451-0585.
If you want to be seen immediately, please let me know!
Read the description of ASAP ConciergeCare below for details.
- Patient Name, Phone Number, Date of Birth, and Address
- Insurance Information – Front and Back Copy of the Insurance Plan Card, or
- Insurance Brand Name, ID# and Group#
- Insured’s Name and Date of Birth
- Physical Therapy Prescription or Order – This is required by the State of Texas, even if not required by your insurance plan
Information You’ll Receive by Phone:
- Network Status (In or Out)
- Copay or Coinsurance/Deductible Information
- Estimate of Cost Per Visit
- Potential Appointment Times
There are three options for your care:
- ASAP Concierge Care – Your initial evaluation occurs within 24 hours of contacting me.
- ConciergeCare – Your initial evaluation occurs within 2 business days of contacting me.
- ClinicCare – Your initial evaluation usually occurs within 1 week of contacting me – depending on the facility.
|ClinicCare||Fast||$ – $$$||+|
For ClinicCare,I work in multiple locations with different services and insurance plans. Click on any calendar entry for details.
ConciergeCare is exactly what it sounds like – I personally come to your service! ConciergeCare patients love the flexibility of me come to their home or office, and are stunned to find that it’s comparable in price, or even less expensive than clinic visits. I can provide any service in the home that I normally provide in the clinic, AND THEN SOME, you don’t have to waste your time with transportation and parking, and you have 100% attention at all times.
Since this option is new to most people, I’ve put together a list of FAQs here. Your insurance is verified in advance of your first visit, so you have a good idea what you will owe, and copayments, coinsurance, deductible, and fees are due at the time of service. Your appointment time will occur in a 30-minute window (or less) and last for 40-60 minutes, depending on your needs.
As Soon As Possible ConciergeCare is no different than ConciergeCare with the exception that I only verify that I am a preferred provider in your network before your first appointment, which occurs within 24 hours of contacting me. Your insurance is verified between your first and second visits, and payment is due for both visits at that time.
This is standard, traditional, physical therapy. I work in local clinics and if you choose option, I forward your information to the clinic site where you will be seen. Insurance verification, notification, and scheduling will be handled by the facility from that point forward, so the timing and coordination of all of these is up to the host facility. If you start care in a local clinic, I will not be able to accept you as a ConciergeCare patient until you have completed your ClinicCare therapy. I will have to conform to the insurance network of the facility in which I’m working, I may utilize physical therapy technicians for portions of your care. The amount you may be asked to pay out of pocket will also differ, and could end up being more than what you would have paid for ConciergeCare. How can that be? Check my FAQs for details.