I will get back with you in one business day with a HIPAA-Compliant, encrypted email.
Information You’ll Receive:
- Network Status (In or Out)
- Copay or Coinsurance/Deductible Information
- Estimate of Cost Per Visit
- Potential Appointment Times
With that information, we can arrive at a treatment solution that meets your needs – either at your home/office or in a clinic.
Items Needed at or Prior to Your First Visit:
- Patient Identification – Driver License, Passport, etc.
- Insurance ID Card
- Physical Therapy Prescription or Order – This is required by the State of Texas, even if not required by your insurance plan
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call/text me at 972-939-6501.